Occupation: Actress (retreat),
Date of birth: August 25 of 1970, 12:10
Place of birth: Düsseldorf, but grew up in Rheinberg, Germany
Marital status: Married with Matthew Vaughn (Real Name
Matthew De Vere Drummond) May 25, 2002
Children: Son Caspar Matthew De Vere Drummond, 30 January 2003, born weighing 7 pounds (3,175 Kg.), daughter Clementine Poppy De Vere Drummond, 11 November 2004, born weighing 7 pounds and 2 ounces (3,20 Kg.) and daughter Cosima Violet De vere Drummond, 14 May 2010.
Father: Heinz Schiffer, Lawyer, died on 25 July 2007 in Germany
Mother: Gudrun Schiffer
Siblings: Stefan, Ann Carolin y Andreas
Height: 182 cm (5'11")
Weight: 58 kg (127 lb)
Measurements: 95-62-92 cm (37-24-36")
Agency: New York-Metropolitan, Paris-Metropolitan, UK-Elite Premier
Agent: Aline Souliers
Hobby: Painting , Reading
Languages: German, French and English
Favorite music: "You Are So Beautiful" Joe Cocker
Favorites authors: Honore de Balzac, Max Frisch and loves biographies
Favorites sports: Tennis, horseback riding, skiing and dancing
Favorites directors: Luc Besson, Claude Lelouch, Scorsese y Spielberg
Favorites colours: Coral Red
Favorite smell: Jasmine
Claudia Schiffer Secrets:
- First shots by Walter Chin.
- Doesn't like jewelry, she hasn't even holes in her ears.
- She doesn't have drive license.
- She doesn't smoke and doesn't drink alcohol.
- Has been on more magazines covers around the world than any other model (more of 1000).
- Claudia is the first and only model to have a wax likeness in the Grevin Museum in Paris.
- Has made a movie about her life with Nicholas Rachline producer.
- Has published two books.
- In 1990 published her calendar and repeated for many years.
- In 1996 maked a series of exercise videos with his personal trainer, Kathy Kaehler.
- Owns the chain of Fashion Cafe restaruants with Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, and Elle Macpherson.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990 and 1991).
- Was engaged to magician David Copperfield (1994 - 1999).
- Engaged to Green Shields Stamp heir and playboy Tim Jeffries (1999).
- Engaged to producer Matthew Vaughn (end 2001).
- Spokeswoman for Breast Cancer.
- Spokeswoman and chairwoman for UNICEF.
- As a child I wanted to be Pippi Longstocking. I would dress up like her at carnival in Germany.
- I always start my day with eggs and a cup of English Breakfast tea, followed by a few yoga sun salutations.
- In London I always visit Paul for a pretzel, Starbucks for a Frappuccino, Nobu for yellowtail sashimi with jalapeño, spinach salad and hot sake.
- Timeless fashion pieces like the iconic black quilted Chanel bag will never go out of fashion.
- When I travel I pack cashmere jumpers by Stefanel, T-shirts by Vanessa Bruno, jumpsuits by Malene Birger, scarves by Stella McCartney, boots by Comptoir des Cotonniers and a Smythson satchel.
- The first thing I do when I get into a hotel room is check for a Yoga mat.
- The place everyone must visit before they die is the top of the highest mountain in Germany, the Zugspitze, to see the view.
- My signature scent is Agent Provocateur. I love the way it smells dangerously sweet.
- I love animals. At home we have Rocky, a German Shepherd; Flash, a black spaniel; and Frank, a rescue spaniel mix. We also have cats, tortoises, pigs, swans, ducks, geese and chickens for fresh eggs.
- I collect art. From Louise Bourgeois’ spider drawings, Damien Hirst’s Butterflies, Dan Colen’s Bird Shit to Andy Warhol’s Camouflage.
- When it comes to flowers I like tall pussy willows.
- A gentleman should never wear sneakers with a suit. I like a bespoke suit and a vintage Rolex on a man.
- The first piece of jewellery I was given was a necklace with an ivory tortoise from my parents. I still have it.
- My favourite jewellery designer is Jar, who made my beautiful engagement ring. And I’m in love with everything Solange Azagury-Partridge does.
- I want to be buried next to my husband Matthew and children Clementine, Cosima and Caspar.